· to manage and oversee daily operation with team of +20 in bonded logistics locations in yantian area.
· to manage deployment plan, resource and timeline for major operation model change and transition.
· to develop and negotiate pricing and business quotations with customers and subcontractors for new operation opportunities.
· to develop operation model and costing model in accordance with the customer business forecast.
· to conduct feasibility study of new distribution model and overall costing evaluation.
· to develop measurement standards and devise business model (operation and commercial) with customers and subcontractors.
· to conduct operation training to the vendor and the operation team for new ops activities and operation improvement initiatives in the region.
· to take up additional duties as required meeting the company's need and objectives.
· to perform additional duties as required meeting the company's needs.
minimum education & experience:
•university graduate with minimum 7 years' experience in which 5 years in logistics or distribution services industry.
•previous supervisory & project management experience is required.
•good command of english & mandarin with good communication, analytical and organization skills.
•station in shenzhen is required.