1.manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in this area
2.timely data entry in our customer relationship management tool
3.orchestrate customer / branch relationships and collaborate with regional product, service, geo, and knowledge management resources
4.participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer’s logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit calculations
5.support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions, information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork. when needed, support ar (accounts receivable) collection.
6.attend training & development sessions to continue developing selling skills and updating expeditors product and service knowledge
7.involvement in local trade groups, as directed by the district sales manager
8.take on additional assignments as required, supporting company needs
• university graduated and proficiency of both english & chinese.
• at least one year sales experience in logistics industry.
• the ability to meet with customers off-site on a regular basis
• strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
• sense of urgency for goal achievement
• self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
• strong rapport and relationship-building focused
• empowered to make quick decisions in response to changing conditions
• extroverted, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive
• influences others to action